Our Standard Warranty Policy
All products you purchased through Blink Ltd is covered by a warranty period of 1 year unless otherwise specified or agreed by formal written communication. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase of brand new, unused products by the first end user. Please retain your sales receipt (or your warranty certificate) as proof of purchase.
Unless you submit proof of purchase, which will be verified by Blink Ltd, you will be obliged to pay for any repairs that are carried out. Proof of purchase must state the date of purchase and name of the product.
If, within the warranty period, the product is determined to be defective (at the date of original purchase) due to improper materials or workmanship, Blink Ltd will, without charge for labour or parts, repair or replace the product or its defective parts.
Blink Ltd or their service partners may replace defective products or parts with new or refurbished products or parts.
The following cases are not covered by the above warranty:
1. Minor faults or deviations in the quality of a product which do not affect the product’s value or fitness for its intended purpose
2. Any accessories supplied with the product
3. Rechargeable and disposable batteries (these products have a shorter service life, the length of which also depends on the frequency of use)
4. Faults resulting from improper use (e.g. operating errors, mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage) Proper use for the purposes of this warranty is defined as use of the product under the conditions stated in the Manufacturer’s instructions for use.
5. Faults due to wear and tear
6. Any modification effected by you or a third party,
7. Faults due to force majeure
8. Faults of which the purchaser was already aware at the time of purchase
All warranty claims become void if the product is tampered with by unauthorised persons or repair shops. Further, this warranty is voided by removal or alteration of identification labels, serial numbers or safety labels on the product or its parts.
Warranty claims can be enforced in any country throughout the world in which the statutory rights of the country concerned are not in conflict with our warranty regulations. No other warranty claims or claims over and above the rights stated in these terms and conditions will be accepted.
If you wish to file a claim under the warranty, please contact us for detailed return instructions.
mail: [email protected] Telephone number: +23052558000